Rates and Special Offers
A Double Room in High Season will cost you R990 per person sharing per night (ppspn) = R1980 per room. This rate includes VAT, all levies and a wonderful breakfast. Some of our guests say, it was the best throughout their journey in South Africa.
High Season starts on 1 October and ends on 30 April. In Green Season (May to September) the rate of a double room is R750 ppspn.
Please enquire for our Single Room rates.
Acorn House is a quiet place to stay! However, kids of any age above 2 are welcome, but only a limited number at a time. Kaya looks forward to keep them busy playing ball with her! Families may stay in one of our two Private Family Suites, consisting of a bedroom with twin beds plus a living room with sleeper couch for up to 2 kids not older than 10. Please enquire availablility and rate.
Special Offers may be available for certain days to fill empty beds in the house, or in certain months for various reasons. This is available at present:
*** 1 May - 30 September 2019: Free airport transfer IN or OUT on all stays minimum 4 days.***
*** Book exactly 4 nights from 21 September to 25 September and receive one night free.***
*** Book any 4 nights between 2 December and 15 December and receive one night free.***Specials are generally available through website bookings only, please mention the advertised special!
What to expect @ Acorn House****
- Great location, all attractions in easy reach
- A charming house, built 1904, and still fresh
- Gorgeous rooms to feel immediately at home
- Glowing wooden floors (not in the"private family cottage")
- Attentive, yet unobtrusive service by our team until late night
- The 2nd best breakfast in town 😀
- All the tips and hints one wants to know exploring a new city
- The latest restaurant recommendations
- Township tours and other
- Free, fast and reliable broadband WiFi
- Air conditioning/heating in all rooms!
- And so much more
What not to expect:
- Acorn House does not have huge rooms