Rates and Special Offers
A Double Room in this High Season will cost you R990 per person sharing per night (ppspn) = R1980 per room. This rate includes VAT, all levies and a wonderful breakfast. Some of our guests say, it was the best throughout their journey in South Africa.
High Season starts on 1 October and ends on 30 April. Next Green Season (May to September 2019) the rate of a double room is R750 ppspn.
Please enquire for our Single Room rates.
Acorn House is a quiet place to stay! However, kids of any age above 2 are welcome, but only a limited number at a time. Kaya looks forward to keep them busy playing ball with her! Families may stay in one of our two Private Family Suites, consisting of a bedroom with twin beds plus a living room with sleeper couch for up to 2 kids not older than 10. Please enquire availablility and rate.
Special Offers may be available for certain days to fill empty beds in the house, or in certain months for various reasons. This is available at present:December 2018: Stay a minimum of 3 days and receive a 10% discount on the days 11 to 18 December.
January 2019: One free airport transfer IN or OUT on all stays minimum 3 days in January.
All specials available through website bookings only mentioning the special advertised!
What to expect @ Acorn House****
- Great location, all attractions in easy reach
- A charming house, built 1904, and still fresh
- Gorgeous rooms to feel immediately at home
- Glowing wooden floors (not in the"private family cottage")
- Attentive, yet unobtrusive service by our team until late night
- All the tips and hints one wants to know exploring a new city
- The latest restaurant recommendations
- Township tours and other
- Free broadband WiFi
- NEW: Air conditioning (cold/warm) in all rooms!
- And so much more
What not to expect:
- Acorn House does not have huge rooms