Rates and Special Offers
A Double Room in High Season will cost you R850 per person sharing per night (ppspn) = R1700 per room. This rate includes VAT, all levies and a wonderful breakfast. Some of our guests say, it was the best throughout their journey in South Africa.
High Season starts on 1 October and ends on 30 April. This Green Season (May to September) the rate of a double room is R650 ppspn.
Please enquire for our Single Room rates.
Acorn House is a quiet place to stay! However, kids of any age above 2 are welcome, but only a limited number at a time. Kaya looks forward to keep them busy playing ball with her! Families may stay in one of our two Private Family Suites, consisting of a bedroom with twin beds plus a living room with sleeper couch for up to 2 kids not older than 12. Please enquire availablility and rate.
Special Offers may be available for certain days to fill empty beds in the house, or in certain months for various reasons. Please enquire with us!
What to expect @ Acorn House****
- Great location, all attractions in easy reach
- A charming house, built 1904, and still fresh
- Gorgeous rooms to feel immediately at home
- Glowing wooden floors (not in the"private family cottage")
- Attentive, yet unobtrusive service by our team until late night
- All the tips and hints one wants to know exploring a new city
- The latest restaurant recommendations
- Township tours and other
- Free broadband WiFi
- And so much more
What not to expect:
- Acorn House does not have huge rooms